Thursday, August 16, 2012

Olympics fashion review


I’m so sad the Olympics are over, I really enjoyed all sports and emotions that came with the winners and sadly with the ones that couldn’t make it to the medal stand; but we take with us great memories… and especially the fashion and glamour that we got to see at this 2012 London Olympics.

I have to start with the Royal family  (you may already know that I love them!) They attended most of the events and were present in plenty of the competitions. Of course Kate Middleton captured everyone’s attention with her fashionable looks at the different venues. William and Harry were also a great addition to the Olympics fashion.



And, the most important accessories at the Olympics? were the medals of course; the athletes from all around the world looked beautiful with that particular jewelry piece that will be with them forever. So, in pure Olympics fashion tradition and to carry on the games with your daily attire, I suggest gold, Silver and Bronze accessories!



How can I foget the host, London, a beautiful city that transformed itself completely to welcome all the Olympians and fans who gather there to enjoy different sports and competitions. This fashionable city adorned itself with beautiful lights and colors during the ceremonies and entertained people from all over the world with the best music of all times.



Finally I want to congratulate the competitors for such a great performance! They were a key ingredient to the success to such a magnificent and fashionable show!  



So I hope you enjoyed the London Olympics as much as I did; I will be patiently awaiting Rio, and in the meantime switch my fashion attention to other events, red carpets, or the city streets.

Check our latest accessories: liquid metal jewelry by Sergio Gutierrez, exotic, original and dazzling Katch by Kathy Flesch, tribal artisan fresh bracelets by Pajaro Limon and glassy colorful necklaces by Lattimo

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic post, those lights were so very stunning! I was in awe.

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete